Cricket australia
Australia-England To Play Historic Day-night Match At MCG To Mark 150th Test Anniversary
"The 150th Anniversary Test from March 11-15, 2027, will be the first time the Australian men have played a Test under lights at the MCG, the scene of the first Test match in 1877 and the Centenary Test in 1977 – remarkably, both won by Australia by 45 runs," it said in a statement.
It will be the first day-night men’s Test match at the MCG, which follows the historic first day-night Test at the MCG earlier this year where Australia’s women completed an Ashes clean sweep.
Related Cricket News on Cricket australia
-
टेस्ट क्रिकेट के 150 साल पूरे पर होगा खास मैच, इतिहास में पहली बार होगा ऐसा,भारत दौरे पर…
Australia vs England: टेस्ट क्रिकेट के 150 साल पूरे होने पर ऑस्ट्रेलिया और इंग्लैंड के बीच मार्च 2025 में एकमात्र टेस्ट मैच खेला जाएगा। यह मुकाबला डे-नाइट होगा और मेलबर्न ...
-
You've Been A Fierce Competitor & Incredible Leader: Dhawan On Smith's ODI Retirement
World Test Championship Final: Former India opener Shikhar Dhawan congratulated Steve Smith for his illustrious ODI career following his retirement from the format and called him a fierce competitor and ...
-
Steve Smith Retires From ODI Cricket After Champions Trophy Semifinal Exit
Cricket Australia Chief Executive Todd: Australia's star batter Steve Smith has announced his retirement from One-Day Internationals, bringing an end to a remarkable 14-year career in the 50-over format. He ...
-
Champions Trophy: We’ll Be Looking To Combat Afghanistan's Spin Through The Middle Overs, Says Labuschagne
ICC Champions Trophy: Australia batter Marnus Labuschagne feels that combatting Afghanistan spinners in the middle overs will be crucial for them to come out on top in their final Group ...
-
If He Comes To Bowl, What Are You Going To Look At?, Says Healy On Kuhnemann's Bowling Action…
ICC Illegal Bowling Regulations: Australian cricket great Ian Healy has warned that the scrutiny over Matthew Kuhnemann’s bowling action may linger despite the left-arm spinner being cleared by the International ...
-
Test Great, ICC Match Refree David Boon To Join Cricket Australia Board
ICC Match Referee: Former Test batter David Boon has been appointed to the Cricket Australia (CA) Board. He fills the vacancy left by Paul Green, who stepped down after six ...
-
ICC Clears Australian Spinner Matt Kuhnemann’s Bowling Action (Ld)
The International Cricket Council: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has confirmed that Australian left-arm spinner Matthew Kuhnemann’s bowling action is legal, allowing him to continue bowling in international cricket. “The ...
-
Healy Out, Aus Pick Uncapped Faltum In McGrath-led Squad For NZ T20Is
World Champions New Zealand: Alyssa Healy has officially been ruled out of upcoming T20 tour of New Zealand due to foot injury, with wicketkeeper-batter Nicole Faltum handed her first international ...
-
இத்தொடரில் இலங்கை அணி சிறப்பாக செயல்பட்டுள்ளனர் - ஸ்டீவ் ஸ்மித்!
இலங்கை அணி பந்து வீச்சாளர்கள் எங்கள் பேட்டர்களை தொடர்ந்து அழுத்ததில் வைத்ததுடன் சிறப்பாக விளையாடினார்கள் என ஆஸ்திரேலிய அணி கேப்டன் ஸ்டீவ் ஸ்மித் தெரிவித்துள்ளார். ...
-
The System Has Failed And Let Him Down: O'Keefe On Kuhnemann’s Bowling Action Report
ICC World Test Championship: Former Australian spinner Steve O'Keefe believes that Cricket Australia has failed and let Matt Kuhnemann down after the left-arm spinner was reported for a suspected illegal ...
-
நான் அடித்த சதங்களில் இது தான் எனக்கு முதலிடம் - சரித் அசலங்கா!
நாங்கள் பேட்டிங்கில் இன்னும் அதிக ரன்கள் எடுத்திருக்க வேண்டும், ஆனால் இந்த பிச்ட் இவ்வாறு செயல்படும் என்பதனை நாங்கள் எதிர்பார்க்கவில்லை என இலங்கை அணி கேப்டன் சரித் அசலங்கா தெரிவித்துள்ளார். ...
-
Aussie Spinner Kuhnemann Reported For Suspected Illegal Bowling Action
Sri Lanka Tests Matthew Kuhnemann: Australia's leading wicket-taker in Sri Lanka Tests Matthew Kuhnemann has been reported for a suspected illegal bowling action during last week's second Test at Galle. ...
-
Champions Trophy: Starc Withdraws With Personal Reasons, Smith To Lead Australia
ICC Champions Trophy: Australia have suffered another blow ahead of the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy as the experienced pacer Mitchell Starc has withdrawn from the tournament, citing personal reasons. ...
-
ஆஸ்திரேலிய தொடருக்கான இலங்கை ஒருநாள் அணி அறிவிப்பு!
ஆஸ்திரேலிய அணிக்கு எதிரான இரண்டு போட்டிகள் கொண்ட ஒருநாள் தொடரில் பங்கேற்கும் இலங்கை அணியை அந்நாட்டு கிரிக்கெட் வாரியம் இன்று அறிவித்துள்ளது. ...
Cricket Special Today
-
- 06 Feb 2021 04:31